Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Africa Polling Analyst. This position requires a public opinion researcher and analyst to provide technical and analytical support to the Department of State INR/OPN’s work in Africa.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Developing objectives and plans for research in Africa. Taking the lead on project planning for a number of key countries;
- Project leader on ten country studies ;
- Designing nationwide public opinion surveys;
- Developing new methodologies to conduct public opinion surveys in Africa;
- Traveling overseas to supervise in person the beginning stages of survey projects and making changes necessary to ensure firms are adhering to best practices
- Reporting results from such polls and other acquired surveys in the region by writing clear, concise assessments, and interpretative opinion analyses for the Secretary of State and other top-level officials in the United States Government foreign policy community;
- Briefing the results to key consumers, such as the staff at U.S. Embassies in Africa, the NSC, and AFRICOM;
- Integrating public opinion into intelligence assessments; and
- Keeping up with activities and developments in Africa;
- Mentoring newer team members;
- Demonstrating subject area expertise on specific countries of policymaker interest such as Nigeria. Brief high-level government officials such as Assistant Secretaries;
- Expanding knowledge of countries that have not typically been covered by INR/OPN (Guinea, Congo-Brazzaville, Burundi, Gabon, Madagascar, Ethiopia) ; and
- Producing a wide array of INR written products.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.