POSITION: Senior Software Engineer II (Enterprise Architecture)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
JOB DESCRIPTION:This position will be providing support to Enterprise Architecture and Standards activities. The incumbent employee will work within a Government and Contractor Team to provide service support for Enterprise Architecture and Standards activities. The SWE (Software Engineer) will support a variety of tasks including APIs, scripting, front- and back-end services, GUI enhancement, and maintaining servers that host the tools.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree, totaling eighteen (18) years of experience.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing software and architecture within the Customer environment
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to support Linux server administration
- Ability to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- Ability to think holistically
- Self-starting individual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.