POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer (SIGINT / Test SME)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI Poly, FSP preferred)JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is for a SIGINT Subject Matter Expert/Test person for the DCGS SIGINT Function Team. SME should have in-depth expertise in SIGINT and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the IC. SME will leverage the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) governance processes to routinely address and resolve DCGS limitations, and expand opportunities to synchronize with the Intelligence Community, Combatant Command Joint Intelligence Operations Centers, and other enterprise data holdings/architectures. SME will manage all test and evaluation activities, assist in the development of draft coordinated test plans, review test plans for accuracy and appropriate coverage of operational requirements. The SME will coordinate Service/Agency interoperability, connectivity, modernization, and security efforts. The SIGINT SME scope includes the examination, assessment, development, coordination, and integration of SIGINT CONOPS, architectures, and other processes to enable the development of multi-INT DCGS.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE:
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Military experience or experience working with military (DCGS, DI2E, Cyber, National and Tactical SIGINT experience).
- Experience leading or managing organizations.
- Test and Assessment experience.
- Experience working within DoD Acquisition and/or Capabilities Development.
- Experience as an operator working Agency tools, systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.