The incumbent employee shall provide direct system engineering support and related services to the Enterprise Engagement & Mission Management / S1 Mission Management Investment Portfolio (MMIP) Manager for Transitioning & Decommissioning (T&D) Activities.
- Ensuring that processes are established and documented to support the project
- Evaluating system and software engineering processes to address project/organizational issues
- Developing plans for - and conducting - informal and formal project assessments
- Analyzing assessment results and making improvement recommendations and improvement plans based upon them
- Provide analysis and recommendations in support of mission- oriented business functions and related applications and systems
- Aligns processes, systems, policies, and organizational structures with mission and strategy of the organization and Command
- Analyzes workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Creates process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
- Develops innovative solutions
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Plans and implements approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: