The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a System Engineer Level III to support an existing contract in the Linthicum, MD area.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Provide support to the Cryptographic Infrastructure Solutions program as a System Engineer in the Linthicum area. This important program defines minimum security and interoperability network requirements, evaluates the design of cryptographic network products, and guides the development of encryption products that meet the needs of the DoD and the Intelligence Community. Candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the success of a critical Intelligence Community program.
- Gathering engineering requirements for network encryptor design and then working with Acquisition personnel to translate those requirements into contractual language (statements of work, Task Orders), solicitation packages, contract and program acquisition strategies, risk management, and others.
- Candidates for this position must have outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates will interact with a wide variety of Government and Contractor employees.
- Candidates need to be self-motivated and able to conduct and complete requirements investigations with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Use System Engineering experience to advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD, and NSA acquisition regulations and memorandums to help ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Use expertise to help control the factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Labor Category Required Experience:The Level 3 System Engineer (SE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination