The Kenjya-Trusant Group seeks a Database Management Specialist to support the Cryptographic Infrastructure Solutions program in the Linthicum area. This important program defines minimum security and interoperability network requirements, evaluates the design of cryptographic network products, and guides the development of encryption products that meet the needs of the DoD and the Intelligence Community. You will play an important role supporting the organization’s efforts to move to the next generation of encryption products by assisting in the creation of data and configuration management standards. You will also play a vital role in improving processes for data and knowledge sharing within the Organization.
Candidates for this position must have outstanding technical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Candidates will interact with a wide variety of Government and Contractor employees. Candidates need to be self-motivated and able to integrate themselves into the customer’s organization with minimal guidance or supervision.
You will use your data management, configuration management, knowledge sharing, and government service experience, to help ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Your expertise will help control the factors that influence communication, data sharing, cost, schedule, performance, and risk. You will play a vital role in ensuring the success of a critical Intelligence Community program.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with active polygraph
- A Bachelor's Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or other business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field is required.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in Data Management; knowledge of document management processes and software; knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures, knowledge of the use of system utilities to troubleshoot faulty database information.
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process, C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements, record keeping and archiving processes, and system engineering is highly desirable
- Assist on a team who supports the Department of Defense in conducting cyber vulnerability evaluations of critical infrastructure and weapons systems.
- Implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified program and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager
- Utilize available automated data management tools to support data management activities
- Ensure adequate version control, storage, and retention of program and project data and documentation as directed by the Program Data Manager
- Support the Program Data Manager in the conduct of all data management activities.
~~EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045 ext. 107.