Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with polygraph
The Kenjya-Trusant Group has exciting positions for Master Schedulers supporting the Y2 Program, Integration and Planning Office in the Annapolis Junction area. In this position, the candidate will engage with Project Managers across multiple organizations to create resource loaded MS Project schedules. You will assist in statusing and keeping these schedules current, as well as doing integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Integrated Master Schedule. You will use your background and experience for establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidated view that shows dependencies, and over/under allocation of staff between multiple separate tasks. The candidate will provide hands-on development of plans and schedules that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience and knowledge using MS Project (Minimum 5 years' experience;
- Ability and professionalism needed to work well with leadership team;
- Capable of working with Program Managers and creating ad hoc program schedules;
- Capability to define customer needs to enhance processes to enhance the program schedule'
- Create project documentation, presentations, tracking, tasking etc. in MS Word, SarePoint, Excel and PowerPoint;
- familiar with Development Lifecycle processes and best practices;
- Provide schedule analysis of programs;
- Provide input for Program Management Reviews, Baseline review meetings to include performance measurement;
- Conduct and/or participate in IMS reviews to discuss program changes and risks;
- Working knowledge of SharePoint;
- Develop and maintain integrated Master Scheddule from other program schedules.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) additional years of experience, reducing the requirement to eight (8) years of experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
(Certification for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and/or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification are desired)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.