POSITION: Cyber Network Defense Analyst
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
MINIMUM INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is looking for Security Engineer with a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience (8 years of experience with a Bachelors degree) in System engineering of DoD command, control, communications and intelligence (C3I) systems; analyzing needs; deriving system-level requirements; and contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of computer networks and systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Perform vulnerability research and analysis on control system hardware and software
- Design and develop tools in C, C++, C# and Python that extend the capabilities of control system hardware, software and their associated communication protocols
- Collaborate with other DoD organizations to ensure capabilities align with their requirements and needs
- Collaborate with commercial vendors and National Labs to best approach and accomplish the engineering task
- Perform directed research and create Proof of Concept demonstrations
- Project lead of several capabilities managing the development, documentation and support of third-party testing
- Provide in-person support of developed capabilities and operational expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience OR
- A relevant Master's degree plus six (6) years of experience OR
- An Associates degree in a relevant field and ten (10) years of experience
- In lieu of a degree, twelve (12) years of relevant experience will be acceptable
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of team work and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.