POSITION: Software Reverse Engineer - Level 3
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
This exciting role includes performing traditional Reverse Engineering and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Support large scale weapons systems and other national security operations. Work with customers directly performing full cycle system engineering, gathering requirements and source code, to technical documentation and specifications. Performing long term, in depth vulnerability assessments using reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and exploitation technologies. Engineers are encouraged to be creative and exhaust every technical avenue to uncover weaknesses of the system and exploit them. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitations based on identified vulnerabilities.
*Position is location in Annapolis Junction with some travel and meetings to Linthicum Heights area.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
*Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel will occur as well.*
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience OR
- Associates degree in a relevant field and a minimum of nine (9) years of experience OR
- Master's degree in a relevant field plus five (5) years of experience OR
- In lieu of a degree, eleven (11) years of experience in software engineering will be considered
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Experience in reverse engineering technologies and methodologies
- Experience in software development and maintenance (i.e. software requirements analysis; software design including object oriented analysis and design; coding; testing; documentation; configuration management; user training; deployment; lifecycle maintenance)
- Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
- Experience in Software Reverse Engineering with at least 1 of the following tool or an equivalent: IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
- Experience developing computer exploits
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (desired, but not mandatory):
- Experience in malware analysis and mitigation techniques
- Computer implant architecture and development
- Strong understanding of the Windows and Linux Operating System internals and APIs
- Knowledge of analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Pearl, etc
- Experience in host and network analysis to identify and characterize anomalies and vulnerabilities in the platform
- Experience documenting findings in reports and briefings
- Security certifications are a plus: CISSP, C|EH, CREA, GPEN, GREM, OSCP, OSCE
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of team work and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.