POSITION: CNE Tester (Cyber Countermeasures Network Engineer Tester)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
Join a team of highly motivated and talented engineers that work well together in completing their mission while supporting and learning from each other. A great environment for someone that has a lot to offer and an appetite for further growth. An opportunity to make a real difference in securing our nation’s networks.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience in systems engineering methodologies and technologies
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience working in the information security field conducting capability and vulnerability analysis on computer networks and software
- Strong system engineering background with the emphasis in software developments, conceptual designing, malware recognition, and hardware component integration
- Experience with the following:
- A) Computer Network Exploitation
- B) Vulnerability Assessment
- C) Penetration Testing
- D) Incident Response
- E) Network and/or host forensics
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience OR
- A relevant Master's degree plus six (6) years of experience OR
- An Associates degree in a relevant field and ten (10) years of experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of team work and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.