POSITION: Systems Analyst/Systems Engineer - Level II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
- Conducting research and work necessary to plan out large scale work to break down into manageable (and technically fit) work products.
- Skills include: DoD5000, DoDAF, Visio, Word, Jira, Confluence, Communication skills, Research skills, System of Systems building experience, Cryptography, Technical leadership.
- As a note - The primary requirements for a Senior/SME would be an Architecture background in development and operations engineering.
- Recent automation expertise using mark up language designing the full path flow of automated components.
- Use and knowledge in tools to include SALT, Ansible, Puppet etc., and similar automation techniques.
- Extensive software development experience, RH experience and excellent written and verbal skills.
Successful candidates will need to have a "specialty" in one or more of the below fields:
- Development System Admin:
- Needs a developer background, and familiar with development tools and can support both the systems administration side as well as the COTS tool administration that most developers don’t want to deal with. Skills include: Jenkins, Nexus, Jazz, GitLab, Eclipse, Eclipse Marketplace, Docker/Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Python/Bash, Apache, Tomcat, nginx
- System Administrator:
- Skills include Linux (required) Ansible/Salt (high), DNS, FreeIPA/RHEL IdM, vCloud/vCenter/vRealize, Nifi, Samba, pxeboot/kickstart, Networking (in general and needs to be solid but not necessarily required), SSP management, nginx/proxies, firewalls (IPtables, NSX, Cisco ASA), gluster, NFS, OpenStack/Ovirt/RHEL/RHEL kvm
- Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE):
- Security Engineer with practical hands on experience. Skills include Linux (required), FreeIPA/RHEL IdM/or other LDAP based technology, LDAP based COTS integration, Radius, monitoring/Configuration/Software CM tools (ELK Stack, Granfana, Tripwire), Netflow/sFlow, McAfee EPO/Nails (low), Ansible, SSP Management and design, Nessus/Security Center, DISA STIG’s, Networking/Firewall
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information System Management, Engineering Management or Computer Programming
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in systems analysis and/or programming required with project management and leadership.
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Analyze, design, program and maintain information systems and peripherals.
- Install computer equipment, related peripherals, and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Analyze data and develop logical solutions to complex computer applications problems.
- Make recommendations in information system selection and software applications packages.
- Instruct and train staff in information system operations.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Provide leadership and coordination on projects assigned to systems analysis.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.