POSITION: Junior Systems Engineer (Azure Cloud/Office 365 Support)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Junior Systems Engineer (SE) will provide system engineering integration and deployment services to the Azure Cloud Services PMO in support of the Office 365 effort. The SE will be responsible for coordinating engineering activities to ready the agency for the adoption of the Azure Cloud.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, or s related discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Assist in the architecture development, SE planning, Process engineering, and dependency/interface planning for the Azure Cloud deployment efforts
- Oversee the integration of the hardware / software architecture, processes, and plans for the implementation of the functional Azure Cloud, providing infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and software as a Service (SaaS)
- Provide SE services to include process development, integration and test (I&T), architecture, dependency and interface identification, and risk management
- Create architectural specifications to enable to integration and migration of data and storage clouds
- Coordinate engineering services and integration activities with development engineers and software engineers working in a variety of software languages
- Provide systems administration services to include operating systems and networking activities to enable the deployment, operation, and maintenance of user-facing services and associated development environments
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.