POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer (Data Flow)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position will apply principles to various systems assigned for requirements and functionality of current and future tool solutions. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding customer issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Planning and implementation of the tools and capabilities of systems and their evolution will be the impetus for all of the system engineering and data flow management design on this task.
MANDATORY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or univerisity plus a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience.
- *A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience, for a total of thirteen (13) years of experience.
- *A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of experience will also be considered
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project and brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of the project.
- Database and data flow management experience.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (desired, but not mandatory):
- Familiarity with SIGINT operations
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.