Clearance Requirement – SECRET **Must hold at time of Application
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Grant Management Specialist to assist the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration with the administration of grants, cooperative agreements, and voluntary contributions. For each of the selected Grants/Cooperative Agreements/Voluntary Contributions, the contractor will follow established office, bureau, Department of State, and Federal policies, regulations, and procedures in preparing pre-award and post-award documentation for warranted grant officers and cooperative agreements.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work primarily with the Grants Officers (GOs) and Project Officers (POs) to ensure efficient and accurate communication with grantees, including setting up and organizing meetings between POs, GOs, and grantees, as well as, communicating with the grantee during the pre-award phase on behalf of POs and GOs, as directed;
- Support the award facilitation process by providing timely and effective budget services and award (or amendment) documentation preparation;
- Assist GOs and POs with the development and management of awards incorporating goals and evaluation schedules;
- Assist GOs and POs in executing all award actions, which includes facilitating grantees access to the Grants Solutions System, facilitating grantees travel and payment authorizations, and providing support for award file documentation and the award closeout process;
- Assist with final review of completed awards, making appropriate adjustments or disallowances, and assisting with processing close-outs
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Knowledge of USG grant regulations and polices
- Knowledge of financial methods, procedures, and practices to access the financial stability of recipients of Federal grants or cooperative agreements
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in the management of Federal assistance grants and cooperative agreements
- Ability to obtain and maintain a suitable security clearance and DoS badge
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.Grants Management Specialist