Bid Status - Estimated Award November 2019Background:
Support to Department of State's Bureau of International Security and Nonpoliferation's Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction and Nonproliferation and Disarmament Fund mission. Support will include dismantlement, destruction, and counterproliferation of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, delivery systems, and conventional weapons. Experience:
- Individuals shall possess advanced or terminal degrees and advanced knowledge and experience in fields such as international security; nonproliferation; counterterrorism; foreign affairs; or science, engineering, or technology related to the development of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- Individuals shall also possess program management credentials, strong writing skills and demonstrated experience in analysis, research, strategy development, and interagency coordination, as well as professional experience implementing international programs in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Senior Consultant Positions will be further subdivided and allocated to the areas of:
- BioSecurity - Biological agents/weapons, dangerous pathogens, biosafety/ biosecurity, infectious disease response, microbiology, biodefense, and implementation of related international programming
- Budget and Administrative - Government budget cycle, funding instruments (grants, fund cites), including individuals with professional program management certifications and significant professional experiences overseeing awards for international programs on a scale of at least $70 million in annual foreign assistance funding
Experience with the design, development, implementation, and facilitation of exercises and workshops.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- PhD with two or more years’ experience; M.A. degree with four or more years of experience; B.A./B.S. with six or more years of experience.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.