Clearance Requirement – SECRET (preferred)
**This opportunity is in bid stage - award anticipated 1st quarter 2020**
Job Description: Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Senior Program Manager to support the Department of the Army, Chief of Chaplains in providing event planning, coordination and logistical support for training requirements.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the provision of logistical support for training events on behalf of the Army Chaplain Corps through event coordination and program administration.
- Event coordination includes providing designated Logistical Support Packages (LSP), advising Unit Ministry Team (UMT)s on venue selection, ensuring proper childcare ratios as required by Army Directive 2014-23 Conduct of Screening and Background Checks for Individuals Who Have Regular Contact With Children in Army Programs, timely correspondence with UMTs, and reporting on event status within Army designated systems.
- Program Administration includes event request processing, attendee registration, post-event after action reporting, invoice reconciliation, execution reports, confirmation of receipt of services, and onsite support for Specialized LSPs.
- 5 years of supervisory experience of at least 20 employees
- 3 years of experience planning events for Federal Government or equivalent expertise
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.