Clearance Requirement – SECRET (preferred)
**This opportunity is in bid stage - award anticipated 1st quarter 2020**
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC (KTG) is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Senior Program Manager to oversee a $200 million contract in support of the Department of Army. Contract will be focused on Event planning, logistics, and management of CONUS and OCONUS events ranging in size from 10 to 150 attendees. Position will oversee approximately 1500 to 4000 events annually, 90 to 150 personnel, contract funding, and program performance.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the oversight of personnel, contract funding, and program performance
- Support team will be responsible for venue and food selection, child care coordination (where necessary), site management, transportation, facility preparation, supplies, and invoicing
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Act as point of contact for Customer to KTG
- 5 years of supervisory experience of at least 20 employees
- 3 years of experience planning events for Federal Government or equivalent expertise
- Experience with events that include child care requirements
- Experience with high volume of events over course of 1 year; events include dinners, meetings, conferences, social activities, etc.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.