POSITION: Junior Systems Engineer (TechSIGINT Revitalization)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
The TSR Operations Support Team interacts with mission elements across the Enterprise, IC and DoD in order to clarify mission requirements for Capabilities as they relate to data standardization, accessibility and presentation. By bringing clarity to mission requirements for Capabilities, the team will accelerate the pace of integrating critical data in the analysts’’ corporate workflows. The intent is to provide a critical link between mission and Capabilities. The team coordinates with mission SMEs to capture consumer requirements and uses that knowledge to more effectively drive data standardization, ingest and analytic development and presentation activities performed by Capabilities and to inform minimization and dissemination decisions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus at least six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in the development, definition and documentation of operational and support concepts leading to the development of requirements specifications and design plans
- Experience in performing end-to-end requirements management, to include decomposition of high-level reqts into low-level functions as well as requirements tracking and reporting (to include dependencies).
- Strong experience in the areas of planning and tracking, CM , QA, risk management and/or status reporting
- Experience in integration with corporate repositories
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.