POSITION: Junior Systems Engineer (SIGINT Tasking & Targeting)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
The Systems Engineer (SE) will support a SIGINT Targeting customer and communicate with other program personnel, customers, and senior executives. The SE is responsible for the technical integrity, quality and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the process areas defined in ISO/IEC 15288; including, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture
- Assists with the allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Develop, document and assist in implementing new strategies and mission processes to improve targeting and secure data sharing.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, or s related discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Domain knowledge of the SIGINT system, knowledge capture, and requirements analysis
- SIGINT Targeting, and Targeting authorities
- Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.