POSITION: Irregular Warfare Subject Matter Expert (SME) / Instructor
LOCATION: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina 28547
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: Secret
*Please Note: This contract is currently in bid stage and we are in the process of vetting candidates*
We are currently seeking five (5) Irregular Warfare SME’s to support a Special Operations Combatant Command of the United States Military.
- Support the planning and execution of all facets of Irregular Warfare training
- Become familiar with the MRTC organization, mission, responsibilities, and administrative procedures.
- Provide technical and tactical training and support for all MRTC SOTC-4 Derna Bridge exercises
- Shall act as ambassadors to the local community in support of Derna Bridge requirements
- Provide training to assist in the qualification and certification of ITC students at the individual and team level
- Provide training that incorporates individual and collective tasks culminating in the execution of training exercises
In order to facilitate the development and improvement of the Irregular Warfare curriculum, the incumbent employee shall have a basic understanding of and utilize the following steps in support of the program’s objectives, but are not required to be experts in these areas:
- Graduate of the U.S. Army JFKSWCS SF Qualification Course or have held the 0372 MOS.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ SOF experience and five years on either with a Special Forces ODA or an MSOT.
- Held an instructor billet while on active duty.
- Graduate of a Basic Instructor Course.
- Possess an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Able to conduct formal classes and teach in a field setting.
- Able to work under field conditions for up to three weeks twice a year.
- Able to carry 30lbs and move at least three miles over varying terrain.
Systems Approach to Training (SAT):
Program of Instruction (POI) Analysis and Improvement:
- SMEs shall utilize SAT methodology to provide objective-based tactical training in basic and advanced skill sets. This shall include the constant analysis of training requirements to determine training objectives, develop training plans to achieve course objectives, and to assess the success of these changes once they are implemented. SMEs must understand and implement the five-phase SAT process when conducting the required POI and lesson plan analysis, development of new concepts and classes, as well as integrating new technologies into courses.
Conception, Modeling, Development, and Coordination of Exercise Scenarios:
- SMEs shall provide POI and curriculum analysis to include the continuous research and development of new and emerging Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) that are applicable to the subject area or in response to emerging threats that U.S. and Allied forces are exposed to overseas. When required, SMEs shall develop new classes or modules based on foreseen requirements and validate requirements for training while ensuring that lesson plans are updated to reflect the new TTPs.
- SMEs shall utilize Contractor- or Government-furnished POIs, training objectives and other curriculum to develop Exercise Scenarios. This includes an analysis of SOTC-4 training objectives and other factors such as the student’s qualifications; experience and training; and developing an exercise plan to meet these goals. Additional requirements include inter-agency coordination, intelligence scripting, logistical coordination, training area identification, identifying training resources such as transportation, supplies, personnel, ammunition, equipment and other logistical “back side” requirements to support exercise execution.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.