The configuration manager will support the Enterprise Data Modeling team, as follows:
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of CM database.
- Schedule audits on CM database and assist in implementing audit recommendations.
- Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage of project items.
- Work with configuration teams in development and enhancement of CM tools.
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.
- Oversee the delivery of software applications in test and deployment environments.
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- At least three (3) years of experience with configuration management (can be included in the mandatory fifteen (15) years of overall experience).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (preferred but not mandatory):
- Experience with GIT, Jira, SVN, or other comparable tools