TS/SCI government security clearance with active polygraph required upon applying for position
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Prepare for purchase orders and simplified acquisitions in NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS), and assist other requestors in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles.
- Ensure that requisitions reach the recognized BA3 database.
- Prepare all required documentation required for a purchase/requisition package, i.e., ASF, LRUs, obtain vendor quotes, Sole Source Justification , Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline Exemption Requests (BERs);
- Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs in NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS);
- Assist Program and Project Managers in the maintenance of Spend Plans;
- Track Financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays);
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools;
- Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers’ representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate.
- Perform financial analysis, prepare funding charts for customer briefings, track requisitions, and work with other programs/orgs to resolve funding discrepancies and issues.
- Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the Agency and DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates.
- Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congress.
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist Government with strategic business planning.
- Analyze financial data and transactions for appropriate use.
Ten (10) years of DOD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required. Agency's financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Thirteen (13) years may be substituted
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045