Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Acquisition Professional Level III needed to support an existing program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with reviewing proposals and monitoring technical progress of FPGA assurance contracts for enhanced commercial technology to include writing reports and summaries of ongoing activities.
- Advise and assist with the development of FPGA assurance policy.
- Assist with overseeing, collecting and tracking the progress and status information across DoD FPGA efforts.
- Provide acquisition support to include transactional business management services.
Level III - Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (15) years may be substituted
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.