POSITION: Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
This position will apply principles to various systems assigned for both Transition and Disposition, but also Thread Engineering as appropriate. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least ten (10) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, for a total of eight (8) years of experience OR
- A high school diploma or GED plus fourteen (14) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue, and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Process improvement.
- SIGINT experience.
HIGHLY DESIRED / PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Familiarity with SIGINT operations.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.