REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more SE Process Areas; Approve delivery of SE work product, and briefing Stakeholders on all technical aspects of their Project.
- Ability to plan and deliver engineering projects with unique/ complex aspects that impact major capabilities of high priority to the enterprise.
- Ability to independently resolve important engineering issues requiring the use of advanced technology.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience supporting programs and projects within this customer space.
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated mandatory access training.
- Experience in SIGINT compliance related aspects and requirements highly desired.
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project implementation highly desired.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with managing Systems Engineering Projects thru Confluence / JIRA.
- Experience in writing and/or managing functional requirements and/or mission needs.
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and procedures.