EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, or s related discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge of the SIGINT system, knowledge capture, and requirements analysis
- Ability to evaluate systems for potential requirement overlap and requirement alignment.
- Experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- A successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills