MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Individuals in this position must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
- Knowledge of modeling approaches: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling.
- Deep understanding of data architecture approaches (e.g., DODAF, Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc.), industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK).
- Familiarity with the use and operation of Enterprise Architecture tools (e.g. System Architect, Magic Draw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, SPARX, IBM Rhapsody, CORE or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites).
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of COTS & GOTS application.
DESIRED/PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large projects.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Familiarity with System Architect, Magic Draw, Sparx, Rhapsody, or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites.
- Familiarity with DoDAF, UPDM, Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM), Zachman Architecture Framework, Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF), British Ministry of Defense Architecture Framework (MODAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), FEA CRM, DoD JCA, UJTL, or IEA.
- Intelligence Collection, Processing or Analysis; Information Assurance, or IT Infrastructure domain experience.
- INCOSE, ITIL, PMP, SAFe, Security+, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certifications.