POSITION: Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Manages the full spectrum of Information Security processes for the program, as outlined in DCID 6/3, NISCAP, NSAM 130-1, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), or comparable industry standards.
- Reviews and updates SSPs as needed.
- Evaluates proposed changes to a system to ensure the change does not impact the system's security.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics.
- Ten (10) years of Information Assurance experience including evaluating, testing, certifying and accrediting of classified and sensitive, and unclassified information systems as well as Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) products.
- Experience with analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and other Federal Sector Government Agencies.
- The information assurance category requirement for this position is Information Assurance Technical Level II:
- Qualified candidates must have the appropriate current certification such as a Sec+, CISSP, etc.
- Needs to be familiar with the Linux command line environment.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.