POSITION: Live Streaming (Line) Producer - Level I
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., 20037
NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN AWARDED. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED LATE 3Q 2019
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a cleared Live Streaming (Line) Producer - Level I to provide professional video production services supporting the Department of State in Washington, D.C.
Live Streaming (Line) Producer - Level I - Some high-level knowledge and professional experience preferred in all or most of the qualifications listed below:
- Serves as the primary logistical coordinator for large scale live stream productions carried out from the Interactive Studio Suite: organizes meetings with key stakeholders and staff to develop technical and logistical requirements
- Brainstorms program concepts (including topic, speakers, format, visual elements).
- Collaborates to define relationships and duties of everyone involved in a program and ensures programs are strategic from a public diplomacy perspective, visually compelling and dynamic, accessible to target international audiences and strategically marketed to target international audiences.
- Manages/coordinates small scale web conferencing platform-based programs with little to no need for technical assistance.
- Explains and demonstrates live-streaming tools to U.S. Posts and trains them on live stream production strategies and techniques.
- Promotes live stream productions and the office when appropriate.
- Maintains a pulse on emerging technologies and trends in both live stream production and digital marketing.
- Demonstrates familiarity with/ability to use web conferencing platforms -e.g. Zoom.
- Basic knowledge of/willingness to learn technical aspects and equipment used in live stream productions: switchers, microphones, audio mixers, studio cameras, lights and lighting boards, etc.
- Basic knowledge of/willingness to learn live stream post production editing software. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite graphic and video editing software is highly desired.
- Possess working knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook. Demonstrates basic knowledge of online marketing strategies.
- Must have experience with post program/event analysis. Knowledge of social media platform analytics is highly desired.
- Must be fluent in Mac OS and word processing applications. A working knowledge of Windows is preferred.
- Must be able to interact with international audiences and on camera talent in a professional manner. Experience working with VIP talent is preferred.
- Travel domestically and internationally for production and training purposes is required. Travel may be on short notice and require regular weekend work and long days to deliver videos under tight deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in high-stress environments and prepared to adapt quickly and professionally to changes occurring during a live production scenario.
- Assists with annual inventory and keeps government equipment clean and organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Public diplomacy experience preferred.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.