POSITION: Broadcast Infrastructure and IT Tech Services - Level II
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., 20037
NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN AWARDED. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED LATE 3Q 2019
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a cleared Broadcast Infrastructure and IT Tech Services - Level II to provide professional video production services supporting the Department of State in Washington, D.C.
Broadcast Infrastructure and IT Tech Services - Level II - ALL of the requirements listed below, with moderate to high-level knowledge and professional experience required.
- This position requires a unique understanding of traditional broadcast engineering technology, IP transport stream networks and video-over-ip media transport and network architectures.
- Expert operational abilities in a live broadcast engineering facility with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve workflow and transmission anomalies working at a systemic-level. Install, integrate and maintain broadcast hardware; video and audio routers and switches, digital format converters, frame synchronizers, and maintain facility SDI, AES, HD-SDI standards and dependencies.
- Oversee engineering facility IT network infrastructure and video over IP media transport network, integrating architectures, installing, testing, updating and maintaining IT hardware, software and firmware, to include PaloAlto firewall and Nevion switches.
- Install, integrate, test, update and maintain the AWS-based video-over IP network of local and remote encoders and decoders as well as transportable and mobile encoding and decoding devices.
- Integrate new video-over-IP devices into cloud-based “CORE” routing system, building ad-hoc regional networks as required for redundancy and robust performance.
- Systems administrator for “CORE” cloud-based routing system, adapting and building workflows, performing systems updates and maintenance.
- Assists with annual inventory and keeps government equipment clean and organized.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.