POSITION: Video Graphic Designer - Level III
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., 20037
NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN AWARDED. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED LATE 3Q 2019
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a cleared Video Graphic Designer - Level III to provide professional video production services supporting the Department of State in Washington, D.C.
Video Graphic Designer - Level III - Expert level knowledge and professional experience required in all or most of the qualifications listed below:
- Create digital-first graphic content (2D/3D and motion graphics) for video and web-based multimedia content using styles and techniques to optimize social media engagement. Contribute to videos and programs social media marketing and distribution.
- Develops style elements for shows, segments, presentations, online pages, print presentations and publications, and style guidelines.
- Highly skilled in: using a variety of graphics applications - e.g. the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Train others on graphic design and production principles, digital-first content creation optimized for social media engagement, marketing, and distribution.
- Manage video assets using a media asset management (MAM) system - e.g. complying with IIP standards and performing metadata tagging of raw media and finished files for distribution on different digital platforms.
- Assists with annual inventory and keeps government equipment clean and organized.
- Travel may be required (national and international). Travel may be on short notice and require regular weekend work and long days to deliver videos under tight deadlines.
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Public diplomacy experience is preferred.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.