POSITION: Mobility Systems Engineer (Cellular & Wireless Network)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of technical proposals with Cellular and Wireless network capabilities and research. The SE will provide analysis and recommendations to the customer organizations partners, system engineers, and management in support of advocacy, facilitation, development and cataloging of current efforts underway in many IC and non-traditional partners. Provide SE services to assess and determine solutions for emerging technologies; and support migration and analysis of technology and research efforts. The SE will manage accounts and portfolio items within an automated tool. They will synchronize and coordinate the research, development, and continued improvement of many capabilities to ensure alignment with IC efforts.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
- Understand wireless communications and concepts, and interface with several different groups / agency personnel as well as their own team to reach consensus.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Be a self-starter willing to work in a flexible environment.
- Cellular or Wireless Communications Systems.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.