POSITION: Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is staffing up a team for an exciting new development effort! We're currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer/Developer to support this long-term, classified contract located in the Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade area.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems; software testing as well as solving varied software-related problems; generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget and schedule.
- Ten (10) years of experience with programming using the modern software environments (Java, Spring Boot, Microservices/Docker/Rancher/Kubernetes, Git, JUnit, Bamboo/Jenkins, Sonar/SonarQube, Jira, Mongo/Postgres)
REQUIRED EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- Certification in at least two (2) of the following technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices/Docker/Rancher/Kubernetes, Git, JUnit, Bamboo/Jenkins, Sonar/SonarQube, Jira, Mongo/Postgres
- In lieu of a certification, a Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline CAN substitute for the certification requirement.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.