REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
PREFFERED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (preferred, but not mandatory):
- Two to three (2-3) years of recent experience with analyzing solutions for privacy rights compliance.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ successful recent experience with requirements development and documentation for system engineering processes and procedures.
- Experience using requirements management tools such as DOORS, RequisitePro, JIRA, PlanIT, etc.
- Experience in producing and interpreting architecture (UAF, DoDAF, etc.) artifacts.
- Three (3) or more years of experience supporting programs and projects within this mission space.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with Senior Leadership and customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Familiarity with the customer’s environment, domains, programs and projects.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations.
- Good analytic, problem definition/identification, problem solving/mitigation skills.
- Experience working on project development from requirements definition to deployment.
- Excellent writing skills.
**Key words: GUX, User Interface, Web Page Design, Industrial Engineering, IT Requirements Management, Cognitive Systems Engineering, Human Factors Engineering**