Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Program Analyst to support the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL), Office of Global Programs (GP), to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the program management of DRL/GP of the Department of State.
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance is preferred, but ability to get one is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the Grants Officer Representative on approximately 25 grants to support the promotion of international labor standards worldwide.
• Help manage and coordinate a portfolio of approximately $25M in program funding in support of labor rights.
• Serve as an expert in the field of labor rights programming for vulnerable populations, and use knowledge of these issues to develop creative program ideas in support of fundamental labor rights and run sensitive programs in highly challenging environments.
•Prepare budget and programmatic reports that track grant obligation data and program successes.
•Help develop goals, objectives and programs for utilization of the foreign assistance funding.
•Monitor grantee budget execution and draw downs to ensure program objectives are met.
•Collect and draft grant documentation for review by decision-making panels and committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels.
• Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding.
• Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues.
• Must be able to travel globally to highly sensitive areas.
Special Requirement: Must have experience in the field of labor rights and related issues as well as experience working with vulnerable populations. Working knowledge of foreign assistance and international programming is also required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.