Financial Analyst Level I needed to support an existing program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Duties, tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of the program and budget; justify the resources (manpower and funding) to support strategic plans.
- Assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day activities; perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level II in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eight (8) years may be substituted.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Five (5) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Experience with FACTs
- Experience with MIPRs
- Experience with Acquisition Documents
- Must have very good Excel skills and be a proactive
- Well motivated person who works well under pressure.
- Work is primarily financial analysis but much ad hoc reporting that has to be done under short notice and short turn around conditions.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045