Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Visa Sanctions Research Analyst to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Office of Multilateral and Global Affairs (MLGA) in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (DRL).
Clearance Requirement - Secret
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the MLGA Visas/Sanctions Team in tracking initiatives and policy developments related to implementation of human rights-related visa sanctions ineligibilities (including under the INA, 7031(c), Presidential Proclamations, USC 1182(e), and Global Magnitsky) within the Department of State, with interagency partners, and external non-governmental organization (NGO) interlocutors
- Monitor human rights abuses in assigned geographic areas of responsibility, including through classified and unclassified reporting channels, media sources, and NGOs. Conduct outreach and liaison work with relevant geographic bureaus and DRL regional desks, Consular Affairs, the Office of the Legal Advisor, and others.
- Undertake research (on open source and classified systems) and prepare reports and analyses of the actions of foreign government officials and others who may be involved in or responsible for the commission of human rights abuses for use by FTE officers in making policy determinations regarding statutory visa ineligibilities.
- Analyze human rights-related developments in assigned countries/regions and inform FTE officers of the implications of such developments.
- Draft and edit written products related to the state of human rights in assigned countries/regions, and provide periodic briefings to senior Department officials.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.