POSITION: Software Reverse Engineer - Level 3
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is looking for Software Reverse Engineers who can perform triage, categorize, and analyze discovered vulnerabilities. They will have the opportunity to perform traditional RE and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitations based on identified vulnerabilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience OR
- Associates degree in a relevant field and a minimum of nine (9) years of experience OR
- Master's degree in a relevant field plus five (5) years of experience OR
- In lieu of a degree, eleven (11) years of experience in software engineering will be considered
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Experience in reverse engineering technologies and methodologies
- Experience in software development and maintenance (i.e. software requirements analysis; software design including object oriented analysis and design; coding; testing; documentation; configuration management; user training; deployment; lifecycle maintenance.)
- Documented formal training on the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) model or documented experience working on projects that applied some portions of this model
- Experience with DoD standards for software testing and documentation or documented experience working on projects that applied these standards
- Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
- Experience with computer implant architecture and development
- Experience with software reverse engineering tools - IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
- Understanding of the Windows Operating System internals and APIs
- Experience analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms
- Experience with Python scripting to automate analysis and RE tasks
- Experience developing computer exploits
- Applicable security certifications: CISSP, C|EH, CREA, GPEN, GREM, OSCP, OSCE
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of team work and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.