*NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED IN 2Q FY19*
Top Secret (Hold at time of Application) (TS/SCI preferred)
USACE Baltimore experience (preferred); 4 years Construction Management
Support will include construction oversight across a wide variety of projects to include:
(1) Design of new construction projects of various types and sizes;
(2) Design of the renovation of existing facilities of various types and sizes;
(3) Preparation of design build request for proposals;
(4) Preparation of project programming documents such as master planning studies, DD Forms 1391, and experience in conducting both planning and design charrettes;
(5) Cost Estimating and MII
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Four Years Construction Management Experience
- (preferred) Experience with USACE Baltimore projects