Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Recruitment Analyst to support our contract with the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs. As part of the support team, the candidate will provide support to the Assignment Team in improving human resources (HR) and recruitment processes.
Clearance Requirement – SECRET **Clearance must be in place at time of application** Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support CA/EX efforts to enhance recruitment efforts for CA’s alternative staffing programs
- a) In conjunction with HR/REE, design, management, and implement a recruitment strategy for the Consular Fellows Program.
- b) Use social media to enhance recruiting efforts.
- c) Travel to attend job fairs and recruiting events to promote the Consular Fellows Program. It is anticipated that the recruitment analyst will make one trip per quarter to recruitment fairs.
- d) Conduct research into promising university programs and other groups that might become a source of consular fellows.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience in recruitment.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting
- Experience using online recruiting mediums and methods.
- Expertise in Microsoft reporting and analysis tools, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
- Excellent organization, research, oral communication, and writing skills;
- Experience in requirements gathering, design, and implementation of large technical projects within the federal government.
- Strong presentation skills preferred.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.