POSITION: Pashto Operational Language Analyst Level I
LOCATION: Fort Gordon, GA 30905
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Pashto Operational Language Analyst (OLA) performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Level I OLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Recovering Essential Elements of Information
- Translations and/or transcripts based on straightforward, factual written and/or spoken material
- Gisting straightforward, factual written and/or spoken material
- Typing on an English keyboard
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent from other countries
- ILR Skill Level 2 in Audio and Graphic within 2 years of resume submission
- 2 years full-time experience performing Cryptologic Language Processing:
- Gisting, translating/transcribing as a primary duty for at least 1 of the 2 years
- 1 year experience typing on an English keyboard
- When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: drafting intelligence reports.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.