POSITION: Sr. Project Manager (Requirements Readiness)
LOCATION: Falls Church, VA 22042
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: SECRET (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager (Requirements Management and Readiness) to support a new task on an existing project in Falls Church, VA.
A Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical field is highly desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with leading Requirements Management teams for a
Readiness type organization for a large federal health system/organization
- Shall have operational experience, military/clinical/command and control/bio-surveillance shipboard/sub, etc. and have working knowledge of NATO MedCIS.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Operational experience, military/clinical/command and control/bio-surveillance shipboard/sub, etc.
- Working knowledge of NATO MedCIS (Medical Communications Information Systems)
- Familiar with Defense Business System Process DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.75
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.