The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to provide cross domain software engineering support to over 30 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolves software problem reports
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial-Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis, and synthesis from system level to individual soft ware components
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Twenty (20) years experience as an SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Cyber Security; Threat Intel Analysis; Vulnerability Discovery; Information Assurance
- Preferred software experience: C++, C, Java, SQL, Databases, Agile/Scrum, shell scripting, UNIX, Linux, and Windows.