The Kenjya-Trusant Group is currently in bid stage to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions to over 30 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
The Lead Software Engineer is designated as key personnel to provide cross domain software engineering support. SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope PolyJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolves software problem reports
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial-Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis, and synthesis from system level to individual soft ware components
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Twenty (20) years experience as an SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.