Acquisition Professional 3, needed to support an existing program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
Provide acquisition support on functions of program management
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams
- Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD acquisition regulations/ memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer
- Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, acquisition or related field of study
- Related certifications highly desired
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management
- Mature AP3 with good PM experience to help mentor and guide PMs.
- Must have strong Excel skills (intermediate to expert level)
- Requires good personnel skills.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.