Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to efficiently and effectively support the program management of Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor Office of Global Programs (DRL/GP) of the Department of State.Clearance Requirement - SECRET Personnel Requirements:
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support services including coordinating program funding; to serve as expert in the field of programming in human rights and use knowledge of human rights to develop creative program ideas; to prepare budget and programmatic reports that track NEA/Human Rights grant obligation data and program successes;
- Advise on development of goals, objectives and programs for utilization of the foreign assistance funding;
- Monitor grantee budget execution and draw-downs to ensure program objectives are met;
- Collect and draft grant documentation for review by decision-making panels and committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels;
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding;
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues;
- Prepare responses to auditor inquiries on NEA/Human Rights programs.
- Must have experience and knowledge of NEA/Human Rights issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of foreign assistance and international programming.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Responsible for assisting with effective execution of program requirements: establishing systematic methods of program execution, evaluation, or advocacy;
- Assessing activities to assess funding requirements and to advise whether funding is warranted and available;
- Analyzing program and budget proposals and presenting them to the State Department panels;
- Preparing justification or recommendation memorandum for review and approval by appropriate officials;
- Providing follow-up problem-solving assistance, guideline interpretations, and technical consultations as required to applicants.
- Assists with Departmental briefings to congressional staffers on these programs.
- Communicates DRL’s program objectives and policy to other State Department and U.S government offices involved in programming Democracy Fund and Human Rights and Democracy Funds (HRDF) and other transfer funding to include by not limited to regional bureaus, office of acquisitions management, office of the legal advisor, congressional Liaison office, office of management and budget and USAID offices.
- Liaises and consults on program administration, financial planning and acquisition of programming funds.
- Assist in responding to Congressional requests for information regarding programs and DRL program objectives.
- Provide information to the NGO community and other implementing organizations regarding the USG and DRL grants processes.
- Maintains updates and develops as necessary systems for the efficient and accessible retrieval of documents regarding the allocation, notification, transfer and implementation of Democracy Fund, HRDF, transfer funding, and special Congressional-mandated funds.
- Tracks the award of grants, maintains list of current grants and GORs, and collects and records narrative and financial reports.
- Maintains the official DRL program and organizational files.
- Follows internal control measures to protect organizational integrity and prevent unauthorized use or misappropriation of sensitive and classified material;
- Reports instances of security violations/problems to the appropriate supervisory/management official;
- Assumes full responsibility for safeguarding all classified and sensitive (but unclassified) material and equipment in assignment area(s).
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.