POSITION: Systems Engineer (Entry-Level)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The candidate will provide systems engineering support to CSDI, a major development effort under the joint oversight of DoD and ODNI. The Systems Engineer will assist in the documentation of architecture products. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator, a good listener, and technically proficient.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- A Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline plus at least two (2) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for the two (2) years of experience.
- With no engineering or IT degree, six (6) or more years of systems engineering experience is required.
- Preparing and coordinating “tech talks” that examine specific technologies and processes used by the domain
- Programmatic support and technical meeting facilitation
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and tools (JIRA)
- Provide SE support to the PMO
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.