NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED IN 3Q 2018
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Technical Writer to support the United States Air Force Chief Information Security Officer. This position will provide Advisory and Assistance Services to support the development of policy, governance, processes, and oversight of Cybersecurity Program requirements and responsibilities. These services will enable the Division to execute its roles as a focal point for Air Force-wide Cybersecurity Programs ensuring the Air Force is compliant with federal laws, OMB and DoD Directives.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Ensures content is of high quality and conforms with standards.
Expertise and Other Relevant Experience
- Minimum years of experience: 7+
- Prior DoD IA, A&A, C&A experience
- Certification requirement: DoD 8670 IAT Level 2
- Joint Staff, planning, public affairs, communications experience.
- Work on meetig minutes, whitepapers, executive briefings, CISO TTP, strategies, policy documents.
Clearance Requirement: Secret