Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Enterprise Architect to support the United States Air Force Chief Information Security Officer. This position will provide Advisory and Assistance Services to support the development of policy, governance, processes, and oversight of Cybersecurity Program requirements and responsibilities. These services will enable the Division to execute its roles as a focal point for Air Force-wide Cybersecurity Programs ensuring the Air Force is compliant with federal laws, OMB and DoD Directives.
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
- Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.