Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to efficiently and effectively support the program management of DRL/GP of the Department of State.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
DRL/P requires a Program Analyst who is capable of and will:
- The Program Analyst will serve as program officer for South and Central Asia and will utilize existing knowledge and expertise and keep abreast of current events in the region, especially as they relate to democracy, human rights and labor issues. The incumbent will use his/her knowledge of South and Central Asia and to help develop and run creative and effective programs in highly sensitive environments. The incumbent will maintain close contact with experts in the region as well as the NGO and think tank community working on human rights and democracy issues in South and Central Asia.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring effective execution of program requirements: establishing systematic methods of program execution, evaluation, or advocacy; assessing activities to determine funding requirements and to determine whether funding is warranted and available; analyzing program and budget proposals and presenting them to the State Department panels; preparing justification or recommendation memoranda for review and approval by appropriate officials; and providing follow-up problem-solving assistance, guideline interpretations, and technical consultations as required to applicants. The incumbent assists with Departmental briefings to congressional staffers on these programs.
- The incumbent represents and communicates DRL’s program objectives and policy to other State Department and U.S government offices involved in programming Democracy Fund and Human Rights and Democracy Funds (HRDF) and other transfer funding to include by not limited to regional bureaus, office of acquisitions management, office of the legal advisor, congressional Liaison office, office of management and budget and USAID offices. S/he liaises and consults on program administration, financial planning and acquisition of programming funds. S/he will respond to Congressional requests for information regarding programs and DRL program objectives. S/he will also provide information to the NGO community and other implementing organizations regarding the USG and DRL grants processes.
- The incumbent maintains updates and develops as necessary systems for the efficient and accessible retrieval of documents regarding the allocation, notification, transfer and implementation of Democracy Fund, HRDF, transfer funding, and special Congressionally-mandated funds. Tracks the award of grants, maintains list of current grants and GORs, and collects and records narrative and financial reports. They will be responsible for maintaining the official DRL program and organizational files.
- Applies internal control measures to protect organizational integrity and prevent unauthorized use or misappropriation of sensitive and classified material; reports instances of security violations/problems to the appropriate supervisory/management official; assumes full responsibility for safeguarding all classified and sensitive (but unclassified) material and equipment in assignment area(s).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Coordinate with the grants officer representative in the administration and coordination of South and Central Asia programs and other functional portfolios as necessary.
- Serve as expert in the field of programming in South and Central Asia and use knowledge of the region to develop creative program ideas and run sensitive programs in highly challenging environments.
- Manage and coordinate up to $20M in program funding.
- Help develop goals, objectives and programs for utilization of the foreign assistance funding.
- Monitor budget execution to ensure program objectives are met.
- Collect grant documentation for review by decision-making committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels.
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding.
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.