POSITION: Farsi Operational Language Analyst
LOCATION: Fort Gordon, Georgia
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
The Farsi Operational Language Analyst (OLA) performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Level II OLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material.
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material.
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree, or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio translation Performance and/or Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Equivalent of four (4) years full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing in the required language(s)
- In lieu of an Associates degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.
- For at least two (2) of the four (4) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be primary duties.
- For no more than one (1) years of the required four (4) years, reporting shall be a the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the four (4) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: quality control of gists, translations, and transcripts; and mentoring language analysts in language processing.
Performance of the following tasks constitutes acceptable related language experience: oral interpretation (from the required language into English and vice versa); text translation (from the required language into English and vice versa); audio translation (from the required language into English); audio transcription in the required language; document exploitation that involves gisting/translation (from the required language into English)' mentoring language analysts in language processing; and formal teaching of the required language in platform and/or online/distance learning environments.
Performance of following tasks constitutes acceptable related cryptologic experience. Within cryptologic operations: target development; network analysis; drafting intelligence reports; speaker identification; language identification; and document exploitation that involves sorting/categorizing/language identification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!